Traditionally, workspaces resembled the closed or cubicle la > more
Perks of Good Commercial Places
1. Improved Productivity: Productivity is bred through effic > more
Colour Psychology and Workplace Productivity
The colour of your office has a colossal effect on your empl > more
It’s smart! New offices are implementing Activity Based Designs.
Recent studies and reports have revealed that companies are > more
The Zydus office – A reflection of Zydus values.
The Zydus office is a reflection of their values.
The Build is a nod towards designing locally, designing to the building, creating communal diversity, and making an environmentally friendly and ‘green’ space. The modern workplace design strategy is focused is on the company’s co-working philosophy to increase synergy and interactions between teams spread on multiple floors.
5 Key design features:
1. Natural Light: Open spaces at the perimeter of the floor allow light to penetrate deeper into the floorplate, providing access to daylight for interior spaces.
2. Views: Shared spaces are located along the window wall with access to light and views.
3. Noise: A] Phone rooms dispersed throughout the workplace support the open environment and provide opportunities for private phone conversations or heads-down work. B] High traffic areas by large conference spaces, breakout space, and reception, are located at the entrance to the floor, consolidating activity and noise to minimize disruption to individual workplaces. C] Separating open workstations with enclosed spaces helps to maintain noise. Too many open workstations create a feeling of overcrowding and can be too noisy.
4. Variety of Spaces: A variety of spaces can support different functional needs. Employees choose from a variety of spaces, depending on the task at hand, as well as when and how to use them.
5. Community Neighbourhoods: Organizing space types into “neighbourhoods” has many benefits, including minimizing the feel of overcrowding, encouraging informal interaction and supporting a team environment.