1. Improved Productivity: Productivity is bred through effic > more
Colour Psychology and Workplace Productivity
The colour of your office has a colossal effect on your empl > more
It’s smart! New offices are implementing Activity Based Designs.
Recent studies and reports have revealed that companies are > more
The Zydus office – A reflection of Zydus values.
The Zydus office is a reflection of their values. The Build > more
Perks of Good Commercial Places
1. Improved Productivity: Productivity is bred through efficient work spaces. For example, having an area dedicated to copying, scanning, printing and faxing–and stocked with necessary supplies–in a central office location helps to promote worker productivity.
2. Employee Satisfaction: A layout that eliminates the need for redundant movements or unnecessary task completion toward common goals helps employees to feel more accomplished. This positivity boosts their overall job satisfaction.
3. Stronger Company Culture: Every organisation has a company culture. Good office design will provide the right environment and tools to enhance the positive cultural aspects.
4. Effective Supervision: An efficient office layout also facilitates ease of supervision. A manager or supervisor will have little difficulty focusing on his work, but will still be available for employees to ask for assistance.
5. Optimum Usage of Office Layout: An advantage of efficient office layout is effective use of floor space and allocation in building usage. A strong layout makes full use of all available space, without overcrowding some areas as other areas are left empty.
6. Proliferating Goodwill: A good layout projects a good impression about the enterprise on customers and visitors. This results in better goodwill.